Friday, October 24, 2008

Owie

I have flash burn. For those of you who do not know what this is, it's when you look directly (or are in close proximity to one) and your eye's get exposed to the direct light of the arc. Basically it feels like you have grit in your eyes at all times, and they don't tear up easily.

I'm going to give the "potato treatment". You slice potatoes and stick them on your eyes. Yes you look silly, but it it makes them feel better then I'm ALL for it.

Greg bought me a new hunting knife. It's really nice - and totally unexpected as well. I have to say he isn't Mr. Romance, but he does surprise me from time to time. I would prefer to have a gift that is useful rather than decadent any day. I'm such a simple gal!

Other than that, not too much going on. Work is good - other than the flash burn. Kids are good - the weather is dreary but oh well.

I'm going to go sit in my chair with potatoes on my eyes!

No comments: